a. IRA Contributions
• Cannot be more than:
- $5,500 ($6,500 if you’re age 50 or older), or
- your taxable compensation for the year, if your compensation was less than this dollar limit.
• Contributions to traditional IRAs are tax deductible. Roth IRA contributions are not deductible.
• Contributions can be made even if you or your spouse is covered by a retirement plan at work and your income does not exceed certain levels.
• 401k to IRA
• IRA to IRA
- Premium bonus: 5%, 7%, 8%, 10%,20%,22% depending on selected plans
- Market-linked growth without the risk of loss of premium
- Guaranteed lifetime income (optional)
- Tax-deferred growth
- Liquidity features
Please call one of our IRA specialists at (408) 218-1886 if you are interested in a rollover or an IRA contribution.